Treat yourself to a blissful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home. with this carefully crafted blend includes only 100% organic.
Benefits of Postpartum Yoni Steam:
- Relieve Stress & depression
- Decrease menstrual flow & dark purple/brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Detoxify womb and remove toxins from the body
- Increase fertility
- Relieve chronic vaginal infections
- Aids with digestive issues and hormonal imbalance
- Improve tightness and wetness during intercourse
Yoni Steam Herb Blend | Vagina Steam Herbs | V-Steam Herbs | | 100% Natural and Organic
Yoni steaming (aka vaginal steaming) is an ancient practice that provides gentle and effective support for women’s wellness. Herbal steam supports and regulates the natural feminine cycle, and helps to detox.
A Yoni steam (aka. vaginal steam, v-steam) provides gentle and effective support for women’s wellness. Practiced by women and holistic healers around the globe, Yoni steaming is the ancient practice of allowing the warmth of herbal steam to gently permeate the exterior of the vagina. This women’s treatment gently but effectively cleanses, tones and revitalizes a woman’s center, providing a myriad benefits. Support your natural feminine cycle, relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally with a Yoni steam. Treat yourself to this delightful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home! The Steam Herb blend is a carefully crafted blend of Yoni steaming herbs that includes the highest quality herbs available.
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult a physician. Always consults a medical doctor before using any new product, drug, or supplement.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming
- A significant decrease in pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation
- A lessening of the strength of a woman’s menstrual flow as well as decreasing the risk of developing dark purple or brown during the beginning of menses
- Correction of irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Increasing fertility
- Speeding healing and recovery of the reproductive system after birth
- Aiding in the restoration of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Aiding with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Reducing pain associated with chronic vaginal / yeast infections
- Reducing symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse
- Detoxifying the womb and helping to release toxins from the body
- Help in letting go of stored emotions and tap into the feminine energy that is our creative potential